Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Santa Clause

This year Tyler has had an epiphany....and has learned all. Boo Hoo!
Jarrett sat on Santa's lap and asked for a new bike. Later I ask him what he asked Santa for he
said,"I asked Santa for a new bike but he didn't have one." He does not quite understand the waiting concept.
We have our Christmas tree all decorated in a Noah's Ark theme. The boys love to decorate the tree and had a fun time putting the animals on the tree. (It sits perfectly under our stuffed Kudo head that my father hung on my wall). I am completely done Christmas shopping and everything is wrapped so now we can relax and enjoy our time together as a family on Tyler's time off from school. Well, OK I lied Brian still had some shopping to do ---you know he only has 1 person to buy for--ME!

No comments: