Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Egg Explosion

Amanda are you sure you want recipes from me? Maybe not after you hear about this. Last Saturday I was boiling some eggs so Tyler can make deviled eggs that he was begging to make for the last 3 days. After I turned the burner on Medium high Brian and I talked about running some errands together so we left (me forgetting the eggs). We were gone about 1 and a half hours and would have been gone longer but our neighbor Cindy needed us to come home so Tyler could babysit. Its a good thing we came home. Have you ever seen an egg explosion!!! On the ceiling, one the cubords, on the floor, on the fridge on the table, chairs, counter. We had egg pieces on furniture over 20 feet from the burner. The smell....need I say more. WOW!
Happy cleaning.

2 comments:

AmandaS said...

Hilarious! That is great! I once forgot about Ian's pacifiers while I was boiling them. I ruined all the pacifiers and the pan! It smelled awful! But, at least I didn't have egg thrown 20 feet!

Wendy's Family Chitchat said...

Wow!!!!